The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The hilarious Pro Tank idiots on "that other dying message board"

Rate this topic

This recent 3 game win streak before xmas caused a few of them to snap. One of them actually is convinced that the reason the Canucks lead the league in Power Plays is because the league is purposely conspiring to help the Canucks win games so that we don't get another top draft pick. These morons know that even if we finish dead last we only get a 20% chance right? I'd like to know who these people are and if they were dropped on their heads as kids.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

This recent 3 game win streak before xmas caused a few of them to snap. One of them actually is convinced that the reason the Canucks lead the league in Power Plays is because the league is purposely conspiring to help the Canucks win games so that we don't get another top draft pick. These morons know that even if we finish dead last we only get a 20% chance right? I'd like to know who these people are and if they were dropped on their heads as kids.

Hopefully they don’t migrate here...

.....   Is that not ok to say anymore ? 

Careful,.  I think the underlined is borderline ;)   

• Haha 1
  • -AJ- locked this topic