The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Flames, December 29, 2019 - 6:30 PM PST -- HNY Edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

Huge 4 point swing obviously and one of the biggest games of the year to date, I know we're on a 4 game win streak but the 2nd of back to backs will be hard. We need to come out strong and hope our goalies can hold us in it. This is one for the PP to get us over the line.

4-3 Canucks.

With games in hand we can top the division if we win a few more...

• Like 1

Meyers has to take a breath and look for teammates when he gets the puck , it seemed like every time he got the puck ( last night )he panicked and put it right on an L.A. stick. I wish he had the poise Hughes has. I hope today goes much better for him. Use that size for something.

• Cheers 2

16 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

Meyers has to take a breath and look for teammates when he gets the puck , it seemed like every time he got the puck ( last night )he panicked and put it right on an L.A. stick. I wish he had the poise Hughes has. I hope today goes much better for him. Use that size for something.

Myers is who is he is, he will continue to make Gaffs and not SMRT decisions with the puck. He is a 2nd pair D at best with inconsistancy issues. He does make some poor decisions or force passes that are unnecessary 

Almost at the midpoint of the season

A regulation win over Calgary tonight coupled with a Dallas regulation win over Arizona would catapult Vancouver into 2nd place in the Pacific Division just 2 points behind 1st place Vegas but with 2 games in hand on them.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1