The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Update) Quinn Hughes voted into NHL All-Star Game (Last Man Standing)

Rate this topic

Pete M

18 hours ago, Pete M said:

Quinn Hughes is one of the "last man standing" for all star selection by voting.

Voting Starts Jan 1...fans can vote 10 times in 24 hours until Jan 10th... or something like that...go to NHL website or NHL app to vote.

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR QUINN HUGHES

just spent 10 minutes trying on NHL site trying to find the voting page- can't find it.

:frantic:

6 minutes ago, gurn said:

seems you need to set up an account to vote, so someone vote an extra time for me.

I made an account.  Then I got to vote 10 times.  You can log in once every 24 hours and (I think?) vote 10 times again.  

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I made an account.  Then I got to vote 10 times.  You can log in once every 24 hours and (I think?) vote 10 times again.  

I'll think about it, but I only have an "account" here and three other sites; don't really want anymore.

2 minutes ago, gurn said:

I'll think about it, but I only have an "account" here and three other sites; don't really want anymore.

I used my son’s work email.  I use that all the time.  Blame it on the scotch.  :lol:

Consider my votes as yours too. :towel:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, N7Nucks said:

I would want him at the All Star Game. Lol. I think y'all greatly overrate how much effort goes into showing up at the All Star Game. 

Fair enough.

I think y'all greatly underrate the value of babes, sun, and booze. Mental break.

• Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“I’d love to go, it’s exciting I have the chance. Thanks to everyone who is voting for me!” - Hughes

Alright Quinn, I'll change my mind and vote for you because you're awesome but I'm not watching you do menial tasks like you're on jersey shore. I could feed my family for years, I'm broke ... do I get a kickback from your $212,500 if we get in? I highly doubt it

Edited by Gawdzukes