The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] John Tortorella fined $20,000

Rate this topic

If this was the NFL or NBA where the time was off and wasn't addressed, you'd bet ESPN and all the other sports stations would be talking about it around the clock, even bleeding to regular MSM.  

Those leagues would probably fire a couple of staffs/ref and apologize to the teams too.  

He is going to find the head of Peter Puck in his bed tomorrow morning, and Don Bettman will be watching over closed circuit Fox Puck Technology era surveillance with his teeny fingers steepled. 

Edited by xereau
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, EP Phone Home said:

It’s like getting in $#!+ for telling your boss that a co-worker is not doing their job. Essentially supporting incompetence and scolding YOU for it. Bloody ridiculous...

4A395E65-8545-41F9-8F9A-218B822E80AB.gif

More like you're going on TV saying that guys from the head office don't know what they are doing. He might be right, but he's a moron for not collecting himself and just saying 

"I'd say more but I'd get fined". Passion is a good thing. But if your coach can't stay focused, what message does that say to the team? 

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

11 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

More like you're going on TV saying that guys from the head office don't know what they are doing. He might be right, but he's a moron for not collecting himself and just saying 

"I'd say more but I'd get fined". Passion is a good thing. But if your coach can't stay focused, what message does that say to the team? 

At least he didn’t go into the other team’s dressing room and fight the other team’s coach.  He looked quite restrained actually...  ^_^

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1