The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] New York Rangers at Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 04, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

Don’t you guys ever turn on Marky again. He’s keeping the boys in it and stealing games on the regular

It’s the goalies job to play like that.  There were lots of games in November and December we outplayed the other team and lost.  

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Bo picked up his two wingmen today, Louie and Pearson, and the rest of the team through to victory.  

Marky's just so so good.  

New York was actually a lot better tonight then when we first played them.  

I feel like the 4th line's performance has slipped a bit in the last two-three games, but that's okay, they've been great in the previous 10 or more games.  
Top line didn't do much but were dangerous a few times.  
Quinn was spectacular again, and Myers had himself a great game besides the goal.  

For me, the key shift was Motte throwing a big hit in the third and then Myers demolishing another Ranger in the corner.  That was a wakeup call in the 3rd that showed that they're pi**ed off to be getting outworked in our own barn.  

Just now, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

Don’t you guys ever turn on Marky again. He’s keeping the boys in it and stealing games on the regular

I said it before and I say it again:  Without Marky this team shares the basement of WC standings with those 3 Cali teams.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1