The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] New York Rangers at Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 04, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, ABNucksfan said:

This canucks team is so jekyll and hyde. Blow teams away or get outplayed. Goaltending is the difference maker. Stealing us games. Thw future is bright once the team really starts to mature and get into its priseme. 

Settle down Junior....

5 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Jacob Markstrom stole us a game.  He responded with a near perfect game after a bad one against Chicago.  That is what you want from a leader on the team, to respond and he did just that.

Bo Horvat assist galore these past few weeks.  Bad skater, he worked on that.  Offensive ceiling low, he raised that.  Questionable defensive game, he brought clarity to that.  Was said to be sub par distributor of the puck, he is silencing that.  Captain keeps on showing he elevates his game and takes his play to the next level.  That is what you need from your captain.

We have two outstanding leaders on this team.

That was awesome.

For that last minute though, maybe the advanced stats guys can chime in, I was very happy with Horvat and Pearson to be out there.  But is there not a single other player they could have had out there other than Loui?  Loui has played well lately but in that last minute in my head I was thinking why not Roussel, or Miller, or Motte.  

Who are the top defensive guys on the team that play significant minutes. Some posters say Beagle has been getting lit up, but we must have a better option than Loui.

Although I know Loui's defensive game has always been a strength of his.  

Just curious.

So stoked with the 7th in a row win!!!!!!

• Haha 1