The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ GDT] Canucks @ Lightning, January 7, 2020 - 4:00 PM PST -- Streak vs Streak Edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

Just now, J-23 said:

The league is not like that anymore.

Did you not see that Virtanen hit? Finished his check and got called for a penalty…

Jake's hit wasn't a penalty and neither should of Baumers meltdown. Reffing is a joke most nights. Meh, whatever. Nucks sucked tonight and need to get over it and move on. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rekker said:

Jake's hit wasn't a penalty and neither should of Baumers meltdown. Reffing is a joke most nights. Meh, whatever. Nucks sucked tonight and need to get over it and move on. 

It looked bad in real time and once they called it a major they could review it but all they could do was make it a minor.

3 minutes ago, rekker said:

Exactly my point and the refs call those a lot more often.

League and refs have made the league soft.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

F'n embarassing Tanev and Edler 
 you gave up 5 chances on top of their goals.  

Lmao why link tanev in there... had the better game out of all the defence. Our rookiie D played a more complete game than edler or myers. would have been nice if  either of those 2 could complete a pass could make a pass once in a while.... 

14 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Hahaha ... should have started Demko.

Sure champ...

Edit: Marky has stole a bunch of games and played very well.  Yeah...but the coach should start the back up...

....any other tips genius?  :picard:

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Yeah, I know ... bad night, but I was surprised Green started Marky. At some point you need to trust your bsck up.

Sure was a bad  night for the boys. I just don't think Demko against Tampa would have been a good idea. They could manage the workload a little better between to two of them that's for sure. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Sure champ...

Edit: Marky has stole a bunch of games and played very well.  Yeah...but the coach should start the back up...

....any other tips genius?  :picard:

You take me way too seriously, champ!

And yeah, he should've started Demko tonight, imo, genius.

• Wat 1

6 minutes ago, DalesArmy said:

Sure was a bad  night for the boys. I just don't think Demko against Tampa would have been a good idea. They could manage the workload a little better between to two of them that's for sure. 

We've been riding Marky too much, too long ... just my imo. I was surprised we started Demko. I'd put Demko in over his head to raise his game. 

• -SN- locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic