The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Discussion) Carey Price to Vancouver

I know we’re having Cap issues and I don’t know exactly what we have in Habs favour as well. But I bet he love to come home play in BC he’d look so good in a Canucks uni! I’m thinking Boeser Markstrom for starters... they’ll prolly want more! What’s your guys options on the matter? Carey wants out obviously! I think he’ll be a complete brick wall here in Vancouver! Just my opinion on the matter:)

• Haha 3
  • Wat 11

11 minutes ago, KnuckleHead16 said:

I know we’re having Cap issues and I don’t know exactly what we have in Habs favour as well. But I bet he love to come home play in BC he’d look so good in a Canucks uni! I’m thinking Boeser Markstrom for starters... they’ll prolly want more! What’s your guys options on the matter? Carey wants out obviously! I think he’ll be a complete brick wall here in Vancouver! Just my opinion on the matter:)

It's not the goaltending that's the problem. It's the bad givaways, badly timed pinches, and forwards not covering the D when they do pinch. Too often I see 4 nucks below the hashmarks in the O-zone. They need to start taking the defensive side of the game seriously. Bringing Price here would solve nothing.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, KnuckleHead16 said:

Being frustrated by their losing streak doesn’t actually mean he obviously wants out of Montreal. With his contract he likely isn’t going anywhere for a long time. 

Edited by qwijibo

40 minutes ago, KnuckleHead16 said:

:towel:

41 minutes ago, KnuckleHead16 said:

marc bergevin  to jeff molson

démarre la voiture

55 minutes ago, KnuckleHead16 said:

We will take their cap dump, but they have to take ours:  LOUI ERRIKSON.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, canuckspride said:

I think this thread is directly related to the legalization of Marijuana. Today we see first hand how the new laws have put this potent drug in the hands of children and the fallout are poorly thought-out trade discussions.

Thoughts and prayers.

Hey now!  A lot  of my comments are made under the use of that drug....lol 

there is a good side to it.....it makes reading trades like this a lot more funny ha

• Haha 1

Price loves Montreal , if Montreal did trade him, it be to a Stanley cup contender, and canucks are NOT that right now...

We have great goaltending , only way it makes sense for price to ever come to the canucks it would be when he retires and canucks hire him as goaltending coach, otherwise keep dreaming 

2 minutes ago, x00x said:

Price loves Montreal , if Montreal did trade him, it be to a Stanley cup contender, and canucks are NOT that right now...

We have great goaltending , only way it makes sense for price to ever come to the canucks it would be when he retires and canucks hire him as goaltending coach, otherwise keep dreaming 

How many more years on Price’s horrible contract?  He’s not going anywhere.