The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Discussion) Carey Price to Vancouver

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Ontario wins hands down.  Then the Prairies.  Then us.  The Atlantic region is lasteroo. 

Your kiddin right?  B.c produces some of the best two way players out there and B.c would just bully everyone else ha sorry if there was a real tourney ,b.c is built to play big and mean and no one can match that with their skill level. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

On terrible every time. Not even close.

Really? I don't think so. No one can match b.c meanness.....meanness and skill vs east high skill but Kane , Benn and Ladd and other big bodies from b.c would crunch their skill. Playoff style hockey team on steroids ha

6 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

Based on what? The fact that he’s frustrated by a losing streak? lol pure reading way too much into he situation 

Fair enough:) he’s definitely struggling and obviously tired being hung to dry... just a change of scenery can rejuvenate him! Montreal could retain salary as well don’t necessarily have to put Boeser in the equation;)

8 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Your kiddin right?  B.c produces some of the best two way players out there and B.c would just bully everyone else ha sorry if there was a real tourney ,b.c is built to play big and mean and no one can match that with their skill level. 

I would love to see a tourney like that here in Canada with all the professional from they’re regions to play for their provinces! Ontario BC final I’m thinking...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, KnuckleHead16 said:

I know we’re having Cap issues and I don’t know exactly what we have in Habs favour as well. But I bet he love to come home play in BC he’d look so good in a Canucks uni! I’m thinking Boeser Markstrom for starters... they’ll prolly want more! What’s your guys options on the matter? Carey wants out obviously! I think he’ll be a complete brick wall here in Vancouver! Just my opinion on the matter:)

They'd have to pay teams to take him.

2 minutes ago, KnuckleHead16 said:

Don’t be arrogant 

He's 32 years old and is not what he was.  I am sorry but this is a really poor discussion.  Can you say Luongo.

image.thumb.png.d8e0e3a4245829c39eed662a8ec4b914.png

Edited by Borvat

14 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Really? I don't think so. No one can match b.c meanness.....meanness and skill vs east high skill but Kane , Benn and Ladd and other big bodies from b.c would crunch their skill. Playoff style hockey team on steroids ha

I'd love to find out haha!

On terrible is too deep. Could BC even ice a 4th line? I don't actually know and am too lazy to Google.

2 hours ago, goalie13 said:

Watch... Price will end up in Seattle.

Could see Price being exposed. Cayden Primeau is looking pretty solid for the couple NHL games he's played in (small sample size, I know). He'll be 22 by the time the expansion draft rolls around, could be the next Matt Murray vs. M-A.F scenario. Too much time between now and then though, don't know what the salary cap will look like, but Mtl should give him some extended looks up in the bigs, so at least they'll know what they have in him. All depends on what Price wants at that time too. Though I think Seattle will most likely take Marky from us if one our exposed skaters don't entice them.

Edit: Haha, didn't see the other 2 posts^^

Edited by Chickenspear

maybe history will repeat it self   a disgruntled goalie in Montreal , a skilled team in Colorado    needing  a big  time  goaltender   and that has good assets to trade hmmm  , then trade demko / baer/ plus  to the habs for domi lol 

Edited by the grinder

16 minutes ago, the grinder said:

maybe history will repeat it self   a disgruntled goalie in Montreal , a skilled team in Colorado    needing  a big  time  goaltender   and that has good assets to trade hmmm  , then trade demko / baer/ plus  to the habs for domi lol 

If Montreal ever trades Domi to Vancouver I guarantee it’ll cost substantially more than a back up goaltender and a cap dump 

4 hours ago, KnuckleHead16 said:

I know we’re having Cap issues and I don’t know exactly what we have in Habs favour as well. But I bet he love to come home play in BC he’d look so good in a Canucks uni! I’m thinking Boeser Markstrom for starters... they’ll prolly want more! What’s your guys options on the matter? Carey wants out obviously! I think he’ll be a complete brick wall here in Vancouver! Just my opinion on the matter:)

No way no how bad idea never never never..................did I say no