The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone found TimBits cereal yet?

BoHorvatFan20

7 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Saw them in Costco in Nanaimo, I wasn't aware they were a thing and was immediately like "What the &^@#, that's gross. Why would anyone want to eat that for breakfast?". 

Costco in Nanaimo doesn’t have a third of the products as other warehouses. Smallest one in Canada.  Sure would be nice to get one with a gas bar, so we don’t take it up the backside every time we gas up here. :) 

2 minutes ago, sonoman said:

Costco in Nanaimo doesn’t have a third of the products as other warehouses. Smallest one in Canada.  Sure would be nice to get one with a gas bar, so we don’t take it up the backside every time we gas up here. :) 

I heard word going around that they wanted to relocate at some point last year and then I never heard anything again 

Edited by Coconuts

I hope everyone here who supports/is a customer of Tim Hortons realizes it is no longer Canadian owned and hasn't been since late 2014. Quality has gone down and I can't consider it any bit "Canadiana" when it is owned by a VC firm in Brazil. 

https://business.financialpost.com/news/retail-marketing/ottawa-probing-tim-hortons-franchisee-claims-rbi-failing-to-honour-commitments

• Upvote 3