The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sharks @ Nucks - Jan 18 2020 - 7pm - HNIC

Rate this topic

xereau

Quinn Hughes comparable?  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Lmao. The funny thing is it was actually a sweet dish

After LE ran through the defender along the boards to win the puck. I guess getting ripped from all the gym/press box time did some good...

Going to miss the game as I will be meeting up with some childhood friends I haven’t seen for quite a few years. I am going to bribe for a victory: if Canucks win, I will pay for the bills for all of our group; if the Canucks don’t, we split the bills. So... MAKE ME PAY CANUCKS! :towel:

• Cheers 1

This is a game we should win, and fairly easily. That being said, I'm kinda worried about this being a "trap" game; not very often we are a clear favorite. As tight as the standings are, we need every point we can get, especially on nights when everyone is playing.

I'm hoping for a 4-1 win: Virt, Petey, Pearson and Hughes scoring

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Ask Huggy Bear if he uses adult sized skates yet?  

I met him a couple of times, very nice kid. There was one time the usher told him to not sign my jersey (and he had the sharpe and about to signed it) because he was not allowed and he apologized to me sincerely even though this isn’t his fault at all, which is what I told him. Great kid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ruilin96 said:

I met him a couple of times, very nice kid. There was one time the usher told him to not sign my jersey (and he had the sharpe and about to signed it) because he was not allowed and he apologized to me sincerely even though this isn’t his fault at all, which is what I told him. Great kid.

Yup.  He appears to be a class act, and very professional.  I like how calm he is.  

Ask him what his resting heart rate is (I bet it’s in the 40’s) and how long after a hard shift it takes his HR to return to resting.