The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rotherham Police admit to ignoring sex grooming gangs

canuckster19

7 hours ago, Losing With Pride said:

The media specifically calls them "Asians" which is a very confusing term in this situation.

These grooming gangs have been operating all across Europe, especially the UK and law enforcement is afraid to be labeled "Racist"  These are children.  It is completely unacceptable and embarrassing.  Protecting these scum bags just enrages me. 

This group of 20 that was convicted looks like Pakistanis and Indians to me.

Both of those countries are in Asia, so I am not sure why would it be confusing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-45918845

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 6:56 PM, CBH1926 said:

This group of 20 that was convicted looks like Pakistanis and Indians to me.

Both of those countries are in Asia, so I am not sure why would it be confusing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-45918845

because traditionally the term "Asian" has been correlated to Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese etc.

What is wrong with using the term "Pakistani" or "East Indian"?  It has been well known that with these grooming gangs, the media is so scared to be called racist that they will use the term "Asian" instead of specifying the actual race of the perpetrators. 

If the criminals were Chinese, wouldn't it make sense to state "The crimes were committed by Chinese grooming gangs" ?

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Losing With Pride said:

because traditionally the term "Asian" has been correlated to Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese etc.

What is wrong with using the term "Pakistani" or "East Indian"?  It has been well known that with these grooming gangs, the media is so scared to be called racist that they will use the term "Asian" instead of specifying the actual race of the perpetrators. 

If the criminals were Chinese, wouldn't it make sense to state "The crimes were committed by Chinese grooming gangs" ?

Everyone in the world is the same and it’s high time you understand that.

3 hours ago, riffraff said:

Everyone in the world is the same and it’s high time you understand that.

Image result for brick in the wall faceless"

I wonder if Pink Floyd sees the irony of their song considering their own political views and how much people are conforming to the ideological left, completely void of any self-made opinion.

Edited by canuckster19
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1