CBH1926

Coronavirus outbreak

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, spur1 said:

Lol...either way they are annoying. 

I kinda like the Moana ones, even after having to listen to them at least a hundred times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I kinda like the Moana ones, even after having to listen to them at least a hundred times. 

Thank god the kids have grown up. Unfortunately they multiplied. Good thing they live in another province. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, spur1 said:

Thank god the kids have grown up. Unfortunately they multiplied. Good thing they live in another province. 

Same with me, except for no multiplication (yet)

 

I remember my youngest had to watch Dumbo a few times every day. She knew the words to that song sung by crows (totally racist, BTW) "When I see an Elephant Fly" by heart.....and would belt it out, off key, at the top of her little lungs.....:sick:

  • Huggy Bear 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Same with me, except for no multiplication (yet)

 

I remember my youngest had to watch Dumbo a few times every day. She knew the words to that song sung by crows (totally racist, BTW) "When I see an Elephant Fly" by heart.....and would belt it out, off key, at the top of her little lungs.....:sick:

I find myself singing the songs from Moana on a regular basis(internally) and saying to myself, what the &^@# am I doing?? :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

I find myself singing the songs from Moana on a regular basis(internally) and saying to myself, what the &^@# am I doing?? :lol:

I don't think I've seen Moana. My 25 year old daughter still likes the Disney stuff and I actually think she has the DVD, but I've never had "the pleasure".

 

Loved Wreck it Ralph though.....

  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I don't think I've seen Moana. My 25 year old daughter still likes the Disney stuff and I actually think she has the DVD, but I've never had "the pleasure".

 

Loved Wreck it Ralph though.....

It’s worth a watch, I promise. 
 

Touches on things like climate change. And the songs are pretty good. 
 

I like Wreck it too. That was funny. 

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I find myself singing the songs from Moana on a regular basis(internally) and saying to myself, what the &^@# am I doing?? :lol:

Lin-Manuel Miranda does know how to write a catchy tune.

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clowns.

It's one thing to exercise your "right" to not wear a mask...targeting others who do choose to wear them is really contradictory.  We have rights too.  

People wearing masks are not a threat to anyone...these disturbers need to find a hobby.  Hopefully, deep sea diving somewhere.

  • Hydration 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Clowns.

It's one thing to exercise your "right" to not wear a mask...targeting others who do choose to wear them is really contradictory.  We have rights too.  

People wearing masks are not a threat to anyone...these disturbers need to find a hobby.  Hopefully, deep sea diving somewhere.

Should have thrown them overboard. Let the Orcas sort them out. 

  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Should have thrown them overboard. Let the Orcas sort them out. 

Sea lions will deal with it.

Never heard of any Orca deliberately killing a human. Only  heard of two cases of death by Orca in the wild, both involved a "Killer" whale, actually a large dolphin, jumping out of the water and landing on a boat, accidently squishing some luckless person.

 

Edit to clarify.

Orca have deliberately killed/attacked people while in captivity.

Edited by gurn
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, gurn said:

Sea lions will deal with it.

Never heard of any Orca deliberately killing a human. Only  heard of two cases of death by Orca in the wild, both involved a "Killer" whale, actually a large dolphin, jumping out of the water and landing on a boat, accidently squishing some luckless person.

Chum is chum. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Should have thrown them overboard. Let the Orcas sort them out. 

your mentality is not that different from the people you want tossed.  

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, samurai said:

your mentality is not that different from the people you want tossed.  

Lol...true, just a lot smarter. 

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

Clowns.

It's one thing to exercise your "right" to not wear a mask...targeting others who do choose to wear them is really contradictory.  We have rights too.  

People wearing masks are not a threat to anyone...these disturbers need to find a hobby.  Hopefully, deep sea diving somewhere.

Today?  Should be a multi month ban.

  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, samurai said:

your mentality is not that different from the people you want tossed.  

Yes, I’m horrible for wanting Orca based justice on those humans that actively want to kill others due to their proactive ignorance. I say again, toss those tossers. 

  • Hydration 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Today?  Should be a multi month ban.

The day long ban is often stretched, after all video and witness statements are reviewed.

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gurn said:

The day long ban is often stretched, after all video and witness statements are reviewed.

Are there any videos publicly out there? 

 

I'd be very heated and would want to hand out some knuckle sandwiches, which wouldn't solve anything and just get me in trouble with my wife and/or beat up. But if they don't care about my health, I should return the favour...

Are they still demanding everyone to get out of their cars, or did Horgan's plea change anything?

I could see this happening more and more if that is still mandated.  

 

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Should have thrown them overboard. Let the Orcas sort them out. 

 

28 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Today?  Should be a multi month ban.

 

7 minutes ago, gurn said:

The day long ban is often stretched, after all video and witness statements are reviewed.

At least ban em for a few days. Make them pay for a few nights at a hotel and miss work on Monday. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

 

 

At least ban em for a few days. Make them pay for a few nights at a hotel and miss work on Monday. 

I mean if they make it to shore, sure. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Are there any videos publicly out there? 

 

I'd be very heated and would want to hand out some knuckle sandwiches, which wouldn't solve anything and just get me in trouble with my wife and/or beat up. But if they don't care about my health, I should return the favour...

Are they still demanding everyone to get out of their cars, or did Horgan's plea change anything?

I could see this happening more and more if that is still mandated.  

 

I don't know about you tube vids or the like; however vast areas of the ships and terminals are under video surveillance.

Yes, you must exit your car, if you are on the lower "closed in" deck, with all the semis'.

 

  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.