The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Judd Bracket leaving Canucks?????

Rate this topic

Squamfan

I would be so disappointed. This man has been everything we need. Give him 1, 2, 3 millions dollars a year. He’s worth it. No questions about it. You want to be a perennial contender you need him. He has the most important roll on any team trying to compete every year. Pay the man.

Edited by #Canucks
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Good people deserve promotions and more responsibility if they want it. If he is indeed on the move, then I wish him the best of luck in his new endeavor and I thank him for everything he has done for us. If this is all fake, then thank goodness.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

sat shah is the one who tweeted it.

Shah didn't tweet about Brackett leaving or pretending that he has any inside info, he just said he is worried about Brackett being retained as he is in high demand across the league.
It was the Taj guy (maybe the loser regular TSN call in guy "Taj from Surrey") who is spouting the rest which isn't backed up by anything credible.

Edited by Provost
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

sat shah is the one who tweeted it.

So we are supposed to freak out cause some random guy says he is worried about Brackett leaving? The Taj tweets are BS to rile up the community, hell I'd even say the initial tweet from Shah is too, and I heard him during some intermissions. Guy is a bit of a goof himself as far as I am concerned.

1 minute ago, Phil_314 said:

If Loui gets $6 million a season, Judd could easily make at least a portion of that.  Without his drafting we wouldn't be where we are.

I only quoted you because this is a perfect statement. 1000 likes. He has earned a paycheck as big as any player on this team. 

Satiar Shah recognizes Judd is a bit of a folk hero among portions of the fanbase so he realizes it would be a hot button issue to allude to him departing>>>>>> outrage in the fanbase>>>>hopefully attention for him and his employers. 

Edited by BlastPast
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1