The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Judd Bracket leaving Canucks?????

Rate this topic

Squamfan

38 minutes ago, Honky Cat said:

Is Taj some sort of credible source?..He's probably got an account at the cesspool (HF Canucks).

To take a Tweet, albeit from someone in the media and blow it out of proportion?  Bet he's on the Maple Leafs payroll as Chief Fearmongering Officer.

Unless there is some actual information behind this, it is about as blatant an example of trolling as it is possible to imagine:

"Canucks will try to spin Judd leaving as he got a promotion elsewhere but really it's Benning and Weisbrod driving him out and taking control back of amateur scouting."

It is the kind of crap I would expect to see if I was misguided enough to go visit HFBoards.

Edited by WeneedLumme
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, J-23 said:

In before the lock

Hopefully. There is nothing of substance here. This is stuff that people panic about, jump all over, then the media sees the reaction it gets on CDC (trust me that happens) then they report then from there it snow balls.

I have seen topics or statuses on here become talking points on sports radio the next day. Happened today with Ryan Kesler in the Ring of Honour.

So CDC, can we please collectively do what we can to prevent unnecessary drama?!