Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] All Star Weekend - Jan 24/25 2020 - Pettersson, Hughes, and Markstrom edition

Rate this topic


xereau
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Davathor said:

WHAT IF women's professional hockey had less draw than the WHL and was a financial disaster for every team they had? WHAT IF it isnt inherent sexism, it just doesnt have the draw to be a nationally televised league.  

Did not surprise cbc Aired that Campbell  rant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Davathor said:

WHAT IF women's professional hockey had less draw than the WHL and was a financial disaster for every team they had? WHAT IF it isnt inherent sexism, it just doesnt have the draw to be a nationally televised league.  

They just can’t accept that they aren’t as strong or good, they routinely get beat soundly by bantam teams 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

Oh look here comes the sjw brigade, listen I’ve played against the women’s national team when I was a bantam AAA player we smoked them 13-4, they’re not on this level give us the nhl players 

Yep lmao . I watched a local AAA team spank the team canada women’s gold medal winners.

  • Hydration 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

Oh look here comes the sjw brigade, listen I’ve played against the women’s national team when I was a bantam AAA player we smoked them 13-4, they’re not on this level give us the nhl players 

Grow up.  Stop whining and change the channel if you don't like it.  It's the friggin' all star weekend... Get a life. 

  • Hydration 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

They just can’t accept that they aren’t as strong or good, they routinely get beat soundly by bantam teams 

They should just let the women take steroids and try to compete for jobs in the NHL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...