The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] All Star Weekend - Jan 24/25 2020 - Pettersson, Hughes, and Markstrom edition

Rate this topic

xereau

4 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I will always love Green Day...reminds me of my daughter and her crazy friends when I was the official Mom-chauffeur.   I'd pick them up in the wee hours and pile them all in my Volvo so they'd all get home safely (well, 2 other Moms too, we tag teamed).  Music cranked, me having to yell 'NO, YOU CAN'T STICK YOUR HEAD OUT THE SUNROOF WHEN WE'RE DRIVING...GET YOUR DAMN SEATBELT ON".

The good old days when angst and commotion filled our house.  Far too quiet now...

I think they’re awesome

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I find it funny that Billy Joe censored his music for each F word but then made a point of dropping 3 unprompted F bombs trying to excite the crowd. :lol:

I’m thinking Green Day doesn’t get invited to do another live performance for the NHL again. 

It was all worth it 

1 minute ago, HockeyHarry said:

I’m so glad Canucks didn’t draft Tkachuk. He just an A-hole you wanta smack. 

Canucks are way better without having the Daily dose of Tkachuk in the locker room.

Sorry man, can't agree. Would love to have Tkachuk on this version of the Canucks. He would be great and I've come around on him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

So edgy lol.  

Did no one tell him it's cooler not to swear 3 times?  Once, sure..."woops, slipped".  3 times = trying way too hard to be cold.  Act your age.

So not impressed.......

millions of little kids watch the All Star game.   

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, rekker said:

Sorry man, can't agree. Would love to have Tkachuk on this version of the Canucks. He would be great and I've come around on him.

This version of the Canucks likely doesn't exist if we draft Tkachuk. I'll take Quinn and Petey all day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rekker said:

Nah, all that ego won't fit in the room.  I like our guys..humble confidence over cocky any day.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rekker said:

I would too if it didn't cost us Hughes and Petey.

Happy with how things turned out though.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1