The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Blues at Canucks - Getting Back To Business Edition - Jan.27th, 2020 @ 7pm, Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

The Blues were all partying at the All-Star game so the Canucks can catch them a step short. That is as long as Big Tuna stuck to golf in Cabo. Hanging out with Hutton probably did him no good. Geez I sure like that O'Reilly. 

Had to laugh at the go to comment on EP40  being 174 pounds. He might have broke in at that weight but I suspect he is 180 now. When he hits 200 he will be unstopable. 

• Cheers 2

Home teams always struggle a bit after a long lay off, let's hope that's not the case and they're focused for this. Big measuring stick game of course, the Blues have been on fire lately.

Just hoping it's a competitive game but hopefully we continue the home streak.

4-3 Canucks in OT

• Cheers 1

Should be a good game, and a good test of our club against a very good and heavy Blues squad. 

If they pull off this win, I think it will jumpstart the momentum again after the break, and start the 2nd half of the season off with confidence.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I wanted to get back to the business of talking Canucks hockey after the All-Star break and I saw that nobody had signed up or made the GDT for tomorrow night yet. Go easy on me because I’ve never made a GDT before and I made it on mobile. :P

I quite liked it

• Cheers 1

Ready for Canuck hockey - hope the team is as ready as the fans

There isn't much room for any losing streaks - let's bring the 2 points home

Go Canucks Go

And as much as it was cool to see the boys at the All Stars - I want a good old hockey game

• Cheers 1