The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]: Canucks vs Isles, Feb. 1st, 2020, 10 PST on SNP

Rate this topic

Qwags

59 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

you can be tall but if you play like Charmin your just Taylor Pylon version. 8.4. Big bodied forwards in the bottom 6 will only succeed if they play with an edge, fore check hard and finish their checks. Your height doesn't gift you an NHL roster spot

Speaking of . . . What ever became of Gaunce?

1 hour ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Unreal wind here in Kamloops. 

I hope the shingle I see laying in my back yard isn’t off my roof, again. 

I might impersonate that guy who walks across a windy airplane wing as I go check out my roof for damage. It’s still blowing gusts of 70 or so, better, but still sucky. 

Anyone else get hammered by wind here in the interior? 

For the game, I hope the call-ups run with the ball and give JB options for the TDL. 

I predict a win. 

H8oOxDa.png

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Had a strange dream:

Our Van gang confidently walkin' a desolate Long Isle beach in Flyin' V, leather vests(led by Bo, EP & Bro LouiE)..suddenly bottles start clicking, & a plaintive wail arises: "Orca whalesss..come out to play-ay-ayy..."

Well you know what happens next. Our guys easily take care of biz. Then are approached by three figures, near the shore: Trotz-Munster, Buttman & Dr Evil, saying in unison: "You Orca Whales are GOOOD, reaalll good...RIFF!" (so then I woke up)

GCG!

CAAANNNN YOOOOUUUU DIG IT???

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, NHTyrany said:

Speaking of . . . What ever became of Gaunce?

Doing his thing in the A with the Bruins minor league team, got 1 NHL game this year. Will have a long AHL career if he wants and or europe after. I liked him on our 4th line but he wasn't aggressive enough I guess, his foot speed improved since we drafted him

2 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Almost 25 yrs old

63 career NHL games

9 career NHL Pts.

He went on a hot streak in Utica but don't think he's going to be a full time NHLer all of a sudden.

He might get a game or two to see how he does in case if injuries later in season and in playoffs. 

Idk who he is going to become. Just didn’t expect him to be top 3 in points down in Utica.

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Howisthishappening said:

Lol no thanks, i actually got high grades in school and can afford to live downtown.. north coast lol, what was your gpa in highschool, sorry to see you end up there.

Hahahah wow the ignorance is strong, I’m 21 make 6 figures with 0 student debt while working 6 months of the year. A house also doesn’t cost 1.5m here thanks tho 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, logic said:

Hahahah wow the ignorance is strong, I’m 21 make 6 figures with 0 student debt while working 6 months of the year. A house also doesn’t cost 1.5m here thanks tho 

Shut the f up. 21 and make 6 figures get out of here.. stop lying bro...in this economy lol. I am 28 been in school for 8 years, almost done by 2nd degree, i am not expecting to hit 6 figures till around 30.

21 lol at 6 figures go home.

Just now, Howisthishappening said:

Shut the f up. 21 and make 6 figures get out of here.. stop lying bro...in this economy lol. I am 28 been in school for 8 years, almost done by 2nd degree, i am not expecting to hit 6 figures till around 30.

Port town F off 

1 hour ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Unreal wind here in Kamloops. 

I hope the shingle I see laying in my back yard isn’t off my roof, again. 

I might impersonate that guy who walks across a windy airplane wing as I go check out my roof for damage. It’s still blowing gusts of 70 or so, better, but still sucky. 

Anyone else get hammered by wind here in the interior? 

For the game, I hope the call-ups run with the ball and give JB options for the TDL. 

I predict a win. 

Tell me about it,woke me up this am

GO CANUCKS!!!!

2 minutes ago, Howisthishappening said:

I'm 10ft tall and could buy and sell you. 

So, put a cork in it and let's go Canucks!

• Cheers 2