The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sabres fan has had enough

Rate this topic

Recently this fan has a passionate rant on how he feels about the Sabres organization as a whole and I figured it would be worth a thread. @SabreFan1 I'd love your opinion. This has started to garner media attention.

Seems to be a lot of warranted unrest with Sabres fans everywhere.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/buffalo-sabres-fans-ready-snap-cant-blame/

Edited by Junkyard Dog
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2
  • Wat 1

Wow, that was intense.  

All I can say is that they have one of the top 10 forwards in the league in Eichel.  
They seem to be afflicted with the losing culture though, just like many other teams in the league that have given up on being good in various seasons.  

I was never a fan of "Team Tank" because I think that those seasons spoil every single player on the team.  So you're not really building through some fantasy draft, you're spoiling all your young players by not caring about winning for a season (or two). 

43 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Hell, it sounds like ANY Van donut shop(circa late 70's, thru mid 80's), at any larger table where more than 2 puck fans congregated!

we never had those kinds of problems...that was painful. And to top it off he still has to live in Buffalo!

3 hours ago, Toni Zamboni said:

is sabrefan1 still here?... i thought he was banned or left or something, havent seen him around for a while.

I think he wasn't getting along with someone and he is taking a break. Theres alot of bandwagoners back now that we're competitive. I don't blame him sometimes.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

You've never ranted over the canucks this past 9 years?

not on that level. 

33 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

Ohhhhh, I don't think we should be casting stones! :picard:

why not? :lol: that kind of bs belongs on HF Boards. You get a few rants occasionally on CDC but that was just pathetic. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

not on that level. 

why not? :lol: that kind of bs belongs on HF Boards. You get a few rants occasionally on CDC but that was just pathetic. 

True, but as long as its not against the Canucks...….it is more than just a little amusing, don't you think?