The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Bruins - Feb 04 2020 - 4pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

18 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

Seems to me Louie Eriksson has played his best hockey as a Canuck against Boston. Looking for the Horvat line to lead the way in this game. 

1F73EAB5-91E7-4381-B870-DE2E70A0F749.jpeg

This was what I thought about too when I saw them on the upcoming games.

2 hours ago, Toyotasfan said:

Seems to me Louie Eriksson has played his best hockey as a Canuck against Boston. Looking for the Horvat line to lead the way in this game. 

Indeed.  4 goals and an assist in 4 games vs Boston since Louie became a Canuck

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

If Eriksson doesn't have a good 1st period swap him with Virtanen to boost Horvat and Boeser on the top line.

A lot of the players weren't in the SCF but this is a big chance to prove ourselves against a top team who are hard to beat at home. We've beat the Blues nicely, done well against Washington, now this game is a big chance to prove to the league that we belong in contention conversation. Winning this game would take us to the top group.

5-3 Canucks

6 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

LE was bad in the last game, was the main reason the 2nd goal happen I think, turned the puck over. It was a nice story but he does NOT belong on that line, guy should be getting the Backes treatment imo.

Get waived, sit at home as you pout and refuse to report to the AHL

I think for Backes it makes a bit more sense considering his brain will turn to mashed potatoes if he takes another blow to the head. Go easy on the guy.

Edited by cyoung