The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Boston Bruins | Feb. 04, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

I don't know how you guys rate No-Effort losses the same as Full-Effort losses. Guys playing for millions of dollars not giving full effort is embarrassing and I bet the players that do give full effort(Marky) are not happy with their teammates when they let him down. Does anybody on this team want to stick up for Petey? Anybody? Anybody?

The loss is fine, the rest isn't.

POSTGAME | Travis Green

“This guy is one of the best players in the league and he gets hit 2 seconds after he lets go off the puck... He feels like there’s no way he’ll get hit in that spot... it’s frustrating for me as a coach to see the abuse he takes,” - Green on the Grzelcyk hit on Pettersson

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 2

30 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

Somebody always posts this. 

It was 100% a canucks bed crap. This was not even close to a reffing issue .

the canucks were not that good, but the refs set the tone right from the beginning of the game

Just now, bree2 said:

the canucks were not that good, but the refs set the tone right from the beginning of the game

I disagree. The refs were fine. Yes, there were some miss calls, but we can't expect perfection.  Markstrom was basically perfect. All the goals he let in weren't his fault at all. The team played like crap, period. Nobody was threatening on the PP. The gameplan was stale.

• Upvote 1