The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flames @ Canucks | 02.08.2020 - 7:00PM PST - CBC | Tkachuk the Mutant NHL Turtle

Rate this topic

Brad Marchand

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Finally JB is truthful with what’s going on with Furley.  Why in the heck did JB just not say this from after 

Furley went out?  I wonder if this lack of honesty about player injuries has to do with the team’s insurance?  Why be so secretive about our guys’ injuries, especially one so serious as a concussion?  

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Seems like it’s Fantenberg that is in concussion protocol, not Ferland. The original tweet was deleted.

Would explain why Brisebois was recalled.

Good time to get a look at our depth defensemen in Utica.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Maddogy said:

“ ...make sure to keep passing the puck around guys. We are gonna hypnotize them with our passing skills. It’s Huggy Bear to Petey then Petey to Huggy Bear then Huggy Bear to Boes. Boes make sure the play dies on your stick alright? I know you don’t wanna score any more goals so that the team can fit you under the cap space.”

Cheer for another team

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, sassbs said:

“I want your blood, I want your soul, and I want them both right now”  

awesome movie.   Bloody shame Kilmer didn’t get an Oscar for this!  

A true classic that’s gotten better with age. I complete agree. Kilmer’s Holliday is a tour de force. Russell’s Earp is amazing as well. 

“Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens!” “Throw down boy!”

50 minutes ago, J-23 said:

The Schaller and Eriksson experiment should be over by now, time for the Bailey and MacEwen one. 

Can't agree more.

But coach Green is too conservative to make such dramatic changes. For him put these two guys in and scratch Schaller and LE would be an equivalent of the Great French Revolution .

I think our 4-th line will have a hard time tonight

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

A true classic that’s gotten better with age. I complete agree. Kilmer’s Holliday is a tour de force. Russell’s Earp is amazing as well. 

“Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens!” “Throw down boy!”

Ok, now I'm going to have to watch Tombstone again... Top ten all time on my list

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, DarkIndianRises said:

Tkachuk may be a lot of things, but he ain’t a turtle.    He manned up and fought Kassian so he’s earned my respect in that regard.   Doesn’t change the fact that he’s a douchebag though.

#GoCanucks!

My signature disagrees with your 'hot' take...

• Haha 1