The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Calgary Flames at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 08, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

6 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Jordie Benn was trash all night. Guy difn’t connect a single pass. Literally threw wrist shots at his teammates. Had his head down all game. Not a sign of someone who was happy with their play. 

I saw a few passes connect. Not sure what game you’re watching. He played well. The teams play didn’t really give anyone a reason to raise their heads. 

2 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

Bailey 6'4 - MacEwen 6'4

I know Bailey is not a scrapper, but he's a big body and MacEwen showed more than anything Eriksson and Schaller has shown in the past 4 games. 

MacEwen has shown more than Schaller has in his entire career

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

$&!# man at least match CGY in the physical side of the game. Petey getting crosschecked then start mucking it up with Monahan and Gudreau when they're in front of the net.

very disappointed by Roussel, Beagle, Sutter, Schaller.  

• Huggy Bear 1

Look out. This team is in freefall.  Gonna lose for a while. When they stop losing they just might be out of the playoffs.

Green.  Been saying it all season.  Saying it again. Green.

Petey is getting pounded and no push back.  Brock has lost it and now injured. Green whines to the media.  Does he get his team to play with push back? No. He just whines.  and when he's not whining he just makes faces. Does he dress young guys who bring some toughness for a critical game with Calgary? Nope. 

Where is the team identity? Green does not know how to create and sustain a winning atmosphere.  They are done with winning and now will lose and just might miss the playoffs .I really don't think this team will ever go anywhere under Green. Watch his interviews over and over.  Nothing but platitudes.  No  leadership. He is not a playoff winning coach and I wont be happy until he is gone. Fire that useless coach.

Next please.

• Cheers 2
  • Wat 1