The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Hawks @ Nucks - Feb 12 2020 - 7:30pm Pacific - SNET - SEDIN SPECTACULAR

Rate this topic

xereau

Anyone want to share their best Hank and Danny memories?

My and my bestie happened to be at the last home game in 2010 against Calgary when Daniel scored the between the legs hat-trick goal. Henrik got 4 points that made him pass Ovie for the league lead and ended up clinching the Art Ross the next day. It was unreal. Chants of “MVP” were everywhere in the building, out of the building and continued through the night. A night I will never forget.

Thank you Sedins. You’re inspirations for all people striving for decency in this world!:towel::wub:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BlueDragon23 said:

Anyone want to share their best Hank and Danny memories?

My and my bestie happened to be at the last home game in 2010 against Calgary when Daniel scored the between the legs hat-trick goal. Henrik got 4 points that made him pass Ovie for the league lead and ended up clinching the Art Ross the next day. It was unreal. Chants of “MVP” were everywhere in the building, out of the building and continued through the night. A night I will never forget.

Thank you Sedins. You’re inspirations for all people striving for decency in this world!:towel::wub:

Dominating San Jose in the conference finals.  They took over that series.

1 hour ago, coastal.view said:

thank you for your repeated gdt posts

many here value your contributions - i know i do

and i think you posted one time that you are skilled at gdt and it takes you little time

it is good to have and use those skills

i have no experience with gdt

but i have a question ??

is it permissable, or morally tolerable, when you do a chicago gdt

to do so without reference to, or the inclusion of a video or gif of, ..........dragon slaying??? 

i was just wondering on reading your post

so i thought i'd ask

giphy.gif

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Silky mitts said:

Sure I can send you some pics i guess. But who is this Kris?

I took a shot in the dark trying to figure out a rl friends CDC username.. his FB was deadpoo for a long time so I hedged my bet.

Borderline still think your J and typing that reply from camp 

• Cheers 1

1496172183_sedinbeer(3)-001.thumb.JPG.97017fbaaaab255d4105d28a1d26a70c.JPG1982553260_sedinbeer(2)-001.thumb.JPG.942bd157e2c6c3ab3cbb2996425c4d2f.JPG

• Cheers 1