The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] daffy

42 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

colorado has lots of cap space and need a centre. 

how about sutter and juolevi for jost and byram? 

they are not happy with jost and have lost a centre. we move cap and get a replacement for juolevi. 

daffy, eh what?

Byram was JUST drafted 4th overall this past June.   Do you seriously think Sutter and Juolevi have that sort of value? 

11 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

Byram was JUST drafted 4th overall this past June.   Do you seriously think Sutter and Juolevi have that sort of value? 

i said it was daffy. other teams have made proposals for byram. i just thought i’ld try one. timmins would be good too. 

8 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

i said it was daffy. other teams have made proposals for byram. i just thought i’ld try one. timmins would be good too. 

Byram has really taken a big step backwards this year too Joe.  His value is lower than last year. Personally I don’t trade OJ for Byram.  IMO OJ is going to be the better player.  

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Byram has really taken a big step backwards this year too Joe.  His value is lower than last year. Personally I don’t trade OJ for Byram.  IMO OJ is going to be the better player.  

trading is always a gamble. pittsburgh gave up on pearson and we gave up on gudbranson. i think we won that trade. juolevi might become a star and byram might only be a flash in the pan or juolevi may end up being injury prone and byram may improve greatly.  life is a gamble. 

• -SN- changed the title to [Proposal] daffy