The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Kings trade Alec Martinez to Golden Knights for 2020 2nd-round pick, 2021 2nd-round pick

Just now, Squamfan said:

lol did gm forget trade deadline is next week?

Very shallow pool of rentals this year I think gms are scared to miss out, Rangers are sitting back smiling right now knowing this is only maximizing the return for Kreider as all the plan b and C trades disappear 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, LegionOfDoom said:

Very shallow pool of rentals this year I think gms are scared to miss out, Rangers are sitting back smiling right now knowing this is only maximizing the return for Kreider as all the plan b and C trades disappear 

On the other hand, teams might be filling up their spots and if the asking price is too high, then the rest of the teams balk on Kreider and he walks for nothing. Risky game to play to just sit back and wait.

17 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

TSN and sportsnet must be hating this.  Nothing left to do on their marathon TDL shows.

Wow flood gates opened last couple of days.

Time for the Alberta teams to make some desperation moves.

Teams likely don't want to miss out on plugging what holes they can, there appear to be more buyers than sellers this season. 

I'm actually kinda hoping Calgary and Edmonton don't get anything, but if they do I hope they have to overpay for someone who fits their cap restrictions. 

17 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

TSN and sportsnet must be hating this.  Nothing left to do on their marathon TDL shows.

Wow flood gates opened last couple of days.

Time for the Alberta teams to make some desperation moves.

10$ says Kreider goes to Calgary for Lucic and a 1st... lol, but still, I could see him going to either of the Albertan teams.