The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wild @ Nucks - Feb 19 2020 - 7:30pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

28 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Thanks for collecting a cheque for 2 seasonS and refusing to stick up for your teammates and producing next to nothing offensively 

yes Tim

thanks .. for nothing 

what, if we sqeak into the playoffs with less than a 3 point cussion we can thank Tim Schaller and 3 of his 5 goals for the one point against Washington and the 2 against the Isles.

It just woodn't a binthe same around hear wihtout old Timmy

2 hours ago, sassbs said:

For a split second I had a WTF moment !  

edit: it was more like 3 seconds 

We don't need slow slow Simmonds,I would be disappointed with any Simmond trade...His good years are all over...

Like Toffoli trade and we will make some trades and get picks back soon enough..

Markstrom or Demko will be traded in next 20 months ...Return 1st rounder and good prospect..

If Toffoli signs -- Trade Boser for Dumba ..

Stetcher - return = 2nd rounder.........Rafferty and Juolevi are ready next season...

Leivo - possible trade...

Tanev -- Maybe traded before draft..

Sutter -- trade 2nd or 3rd rounder --- Trade before next injury please and one more year at 4.3 million..

Edited by wildcam

1 hour ago, xereau said:

What you are supposed to do is sent me a self righteous PM, and then come here to personally insult me for posting the most publicly available information, only after I tell you to go fix auto.

I apologize for the way my post may have sounded. I was just trying to prevent the whiners that are going to complain about LE being on the "top line".

I absolutely appreciate all the work you put into the GDTs.

• Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

6 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

I apologize for the way my post may have sounded. I was just trying to prevent the whiners that are going to complain about LE being on the "top line".

I absolutely appreciate all the work you put into the GDTs.

I was just making a joke at your comment, I know what you meant. That being said, yeah, there are a select few munchers on this forum.

• Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

7 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

really hope he kills it tomorrow, be awesome.

Yeah either way with JT, EP40 or TP70, BH53...hope he can find lightning in a bottle and let's it rip...and I'm not talking about flatulence...lol

Edited by Pete M

6 hours ago, ruilin96 said:

Miller-Pettesson-Virtanen

Pearson-Horvat-Toffoli

Would like to see that soon.

Not in stubborn Green’s world 

in that world Loui is a top six player and Toffoli has no need to play with a player he has had chemistry with 

virt should have been and stayed top 6. It wakes Jake up and he picks up his game 

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Not in stubborn Green’s world 

in that world Loui is a top six player and Toffoli has no need to play with a player he has had chemistry with 

virt should have been and stayed top 6. It wakes Jake up and he picks up his game 

Green's effin with everyone.