The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Bruins @ Nucks - Feb 22 2020 - 7pm Pacific - HNIC EDITION

Rate this topic

xereau

12 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Isn’t it funny they just can’t seem to find him another winger. 6 years is a long time to have not gotten him a legitimate winger. How does that happen? Oh ya we have to keep Eriksson on this team.

Its becoming Kesler 2.0

(Tho in fairness, Ferland / Boeser / Leivo all out who are good to decent options) 

33 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

The more you try to be coherent the more apparent it is you have never participated in any level of competitive hockey 

Team toughness is answering anyone taking a cheap shot at your guys or finishing checks 

it’s not participating in staged fights 

Don’t’ waste my time buddy and go learn the nuances of the game “champ”

awww it that all you can say because you know that you are wrong because answering the bell when challenged that is the part of toughness ,  so I guess your ok with a team being soft then ., Barking about toughness all day long , how green is making the team soft , how no one stand ups  for cheap shots , or hits now  , yet accepting a fight  35 seconds into a game is wrong ,   So ya don't waste my time either  ive got a game to go play later on , a competitive one  

Hey y'all, tonight I cooked of 3/4 of a lb of nice bacon to medium crispy, then drained and minced it super fine before adding it to a 11% Krema yogurt along with garlic, more garlic, some minced ginger, piles of dill, some parsley and mint, habanero pepper, and a squeeze of lime to cut the richness of the yogurt and bacon. Mixed it all nice and nice, then topped some sexy little perogies with a pile of it like it were extra sour cream. Roasted asparagus on the side.   

Yeah. Def doing this again. Enjoy the game. &^@# Boston.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2