The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Bruins @ Nucks - Feb 22 2020 - 7pm Pacific - HNIC EDITION

Rate this topic

xereau

2 minutes ago, Canucklehead53 said:

Shouldn’t that be a penalty shot? I honestly don’t know how that works but looked like a clear scoring chance to me 

I guess if you drape yourself over your opponent it impedes their shooting ability so when you shove them at your goalie it technically isnt a scoring chance.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Green Building said:

Hey y'all, tonight I cooked of 3/4 of a lb of nice bacon to medium crispy, then drained and minced it super fine before adding it to a 11% Krema yogurt along with garlic, more garlic, some minced ginger, piles of dill, some parsley and mint, habanero pepper, and a squeeze of lime to cut the richness of the yogurt and bacon. Mixed it all nice and nice, then topped some sexy little perogies with a pile of it like it were extra sour cream. Roasted asparagus on the side.   

Yeah. Def doing this again. Enjoy the game. &^@# Boston.

That sounds great!  I'm going to go get a burger and fries.  And hopefully I will be back in 20 minutes.  The burger place is down the street. 

3 minutes ago, Bitter Melon said:

Didn’t realize how much I’d missed Motte.

He brings an intangible which isn't apparent by stat watching alone.

He is a glue guy. A motor.  He just never quits on the pucj, and we could use a couple more guys playing to his level.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1