The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Boston Bruins at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 22, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Respect to Big-Z. However Marchand is a weasel. No more trades. I like our team. Lets grow from within. We need help, call up from Comets. We have a good mix of skill, veterans and leadership. Let it ride JB! What a great Saturday night. 

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Oldmanpower said:

Respect to Big-Z. However Marchand is a weasel. No more trades. I like our team. Lets grow from within. We need help, call up from Comets. We have a good mix of skill, veterans and leadership. Let it ride JB! What a great Saturday night. 

Need a physical Dman to upgrade the 3rd pair or in case of injury. Then we good.

When Boeser gets back into lineup watch out. 2 legit scoring lin3s.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JamesB said:

2. I agree that Fantenberg had a good game. I like his physical game. He was credited with 6 hits tonight. I wanted to be positive about Benn this season, but the Canucks are a much better team with Fantenberg in there instead. He is faster and more physical than Benn. 

I would be surprised if we don't re-sign Fantenberg. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, captainhorvat said:

Guys like Pearson, Toffoli, Beagle and Miller are guys that will really help lead this team for hopefully a long playoff run. The west is wide open and I cant wait!

So true and add Edler, Tanev, Sutter and Markstrom with their experience.

• Cheers 2

I think best leave Toffoli on EP line when BB gets back. They make a good line. BB can play with Horvat, be the scorer small forward on that line. Bo and Pearsson both good wall players and physical. 

EP needs a guy like Toffoli more. He plays a harder game and finds open space. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

Fair comments honestly.  Obviously the Canucks had a similar poor performance in Boston.  It sucks when it happens to you but you have to put it behind you and move on.  Hopefully they'll take it out on the Flames :bigblush:

you know I get that you have to move on, but I don't believe I have ever not heard Green say that the other team  is a good team, but I guess it would just be too much for the Bruins ego to ever do that.  our guys played an awesome game and I am sure Canuck fans everywhere are still cheering, I know I am  :canucks:GO CANUCKS GO!!!

24 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

49 pts in February. &^@# me, no one saw that coming. We'd better lock this kid up now, we won't be able to afford him down the road

Whatever it takes, Jimmy.

We've never had a Dman of his calibre and I'd like to be able to enjoy his remarkable nature for the next 15-20 years.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Because he needs a sweetener to be traded to any team. 

I’m a huge LE hater and I’ve thought hes been getting to much praise for being a good, not great defensive player. I can’t wait till he’s gone but he did play good tonight not just defensively but offensively too for once.