The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver @ Montreal 4:00 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Well we are playing well, not too much to complain about in the last 5 minutes.  

We'll get a goal soon here.  I feel like there's a Jake or Gaudette celly coming up soon ;) 

10 minutes ago, EmilyM said:

I don't know, it seems like a problem that's been going on longer than that.

"...it's clear the past couple of seasons have been turbulent and posed challenges. Nikita is not happy being in Yekaterinburg because he's not being used like he was expected to by the team." source

Sounds like exactly why he left Vancouver. I think this guy is gonna be a career headache.

Dude he costs us nothing. The upside on this former 3rd round draft pick is quite high. I think that article was click bait. I've been watching the past two seasons and the only thing that stands out would be them rotating 8 D.

Maybe.

Have you seen Peartrees hit? Domis hit tonight? We need a physical player like Try.

Edited by Hairy Kneel

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Hopefully next time Benning signs free agents for pushback, they actually provide it. Roussel is a joke. 

He was so good last year and then completely disappeared after he came back from his injury.  Maybe a healthy summer will make a difference. 

Just now, Hairy Kneel said:

Dude he costs us nothing. The upside on this former 3rd round draft pick is quite high. I think that article was click bait. I've been watching the past two seasons and the only thing that stands out would be them rotating 8 D.

Maybe.

Oh, for sure we should give him one more shot. I'm just not expecting him to be the blueline saviour. Whatever positives he provides would be a bonus at this point.

2 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Is Toffoli hurt?  Looked like Jake took his spot and Brandon Sutter took Loui's spot in the top six there.

Wouldn’t surprise me. When a team plays as soft as the Canucks are, and the refs are their usual brain dead selves, Canucks will tend to get hurt. 

1 minute ago, EP Phone Home said:

What a bad deal when the attendance is one of the highest in the league, backup goalie doesn’t get a spot on the bench? What gives Montreal?

Welcome to the Vancouver Canucks! Now go stand by yourself in the corner.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, EmilyM said:

Welcome to the Vancouver Canucks! Now go stand by yourself in the corner.

Can we do this for new fans too? It should be a requirement to stand in a dark place and think about what they just did. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

He was so good last year and then completely disappeared after he came back from his injury.  Maybe a healthy summer will make a difference. 

Nah. Get rid of him. He’s healed. No excuses. Motte was injured and is leading the team in hits tonight. Antoine is a floater.