The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | Feb. 27, 2020 - 4:30 PM PST

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Wow. You do? Good for you. I'd be proud of that too.

Do you dress yourself too? Be honest, sometimes you put both legs in one pantleg and need help getting them out.

yeesh, i thought you'd be above posts like this. my mistake. 

5 hours ago, Darius said:

Thats awesome!

Im calling it now...post 112,000 (and something) will be a picture of the cup downtown!

So we win the Cup when you hit 112k post? That’s about right I guess, should be our 100th year in the league.

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

I don’t want it to be Marky’s last game.  I want Demko to play great, so JB can trade him at the coming draft for a first.  And we sign Marky.

If the recovery period is 4 to 6 weeks, it will likely be less for a professional athlete; what with their fitness level, high motivation and access to the best rehabilitation services that money can buy.  Johnathan Quick cam back after 4 weeks and Taylor Hall was back in 3 weeks.  I think there's a decent chance that Marky will be back to play against Anaheim on the 20th of March.  That gives him plenty of time to shake the rust an prepare for the playoffs.

It also gives Demko plenty of games to show what he's got.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

I don’t want it to be Marky’s last game.  I want Demko to play great, so JB can trade him at the coming draft for a first.  And we sign Marky.

Yeah, that could be the silver lining.

Either way, 1. Demko plays great and ups his value. Maybe even from a third to a first.

Or 2.  Demko shows that he can't handle the load of a #1.  Not great news, but at least we will know which goalie to keep.

Or even 3.  Demko plays great, and we don't trade him. At least not right away, and we keep our great one two punch going into next season.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1