Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | Feb. 27, 2020 - 4:30 PM PST

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

1 hour ago, Arrow 1983 said:

I kind of feel sad for you

you joined in may of 2010 that's just over 10,000 posts a year

just over 27.4 posts a day 

some drivers don't even drive 10,000km in a year just to put in into perspective 

The ironing is delicious.

In 100,000 posts, Vintage has never wasted as many words as you did in that one. 

And I've read some of the threads you've started....600ish posts and still waiting for one of substance from you. 

1 hour ago, Arrow 1983 said:

4-0 Canucks

I'm guarantying a Demko Shut-out  

Ban hammer worthy.

Anyhow have resisted posting on vacay for weeks,  but the height of obnoxious - you feeling 'sorry' for Vintage, on a watermark post.... couldn't resist that. 

Carry on with your "higher" calling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, KeslerWho? said:

thats not a meme, thats a gif 

the conversation is over and I don't care, but as far as I'm concerned, "meme" is a fine catch-all for any use of a boring, unoriginal image on the internet in place of something actually witty or interesting. 

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Just went through about 10 of the Ottawa traffic cans.  How can they get a foot and a half of snow and their roads are clear?  We get 4 inches and you can see any blacktop.  We better win this game, because we seriously lose on the keeping the raids clear of snow scoreboard.  

because we should have installed heated bike lanes...Mayor Gregor wasn't too bright...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, tas said:

the conversation is over and I don't care, but as far as I'm concerned, "meme" is a fine catch-all for any use of a boring, unoriginal image on the internet in place of something actually witty or interesting. 

What if he was just trying to say "Ok"?

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Just went through about 10 of the Ottawa traffic cans.  How can they get a foot and a half of snow and their roads are clear?  We get 4 inches and you can see any blacktop.  We better win this game, because we seriously lose on the keeping the raids clear of snow scoreboard.  

because they are prepared for it, and know what to do when it snows.  it is not like Vancouver that they will announce that the snow is coming and still not be prepared for it.  Plus when you have Green hippy mayors spending money on bike lanes and how to approve road for bikes and not spend money on important thing this is nound to happen

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Lines in warm-up:

Pearson-Horvat(C)-Eriksson
Miller-Pettersson-Toffoli
Roussel-Gaudette-Virtanen
Motte-Beagle-Sutter(A)

Edler(A)-Stecher
Hughes-Tanev
Fantenberg-Myers

Demko

Thanks!

eagerly waiting for Mac daddy to be re invited back into our lineup.

Just now, KeslerWho? said:

What if he was just trying to say "Ok"?

then he should have said that. internet culture is for mindless children. 

but this is my last comment on the topic; we've been asked to stop already, and I was bored of it before then anyway. 

4 minutes ago, tas said:

then he should have said that. internet culture is for mindless children. 

but this is my last comment on the topic; we've been asked to stop already, and I was bored of it before then anyway. 

OK Boomer

Charlie Day Ok GIF

Potential trap game. Coming off of a couple big wins and a huge match up with the Leafs Saturday night. Sure hope the Canucks don’t overlook the lowly Sens as now is the time to make up some ground in the standings with the games in hand.