The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | Feb. 27, 2020 - 4:30 PM PST

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

If Marky has a Meniscus injury, then my understanding is that, it requires minor surgery and most time the athlete is back regular activity’s in 2-3 weeks. I guess there is always a chance when the doctor goes in to clean the knee up that more damage is found and recovery is longer. 

I’m no doctor, but a Meniscus injury is what I’m hoping Marky has. It fits in the current time line that the Canucks are giving. 

As for the game... Canucks win 6-2 Demko makes 43 saves. 

Go Canucks Go!

10 minutes ago, John McClane said:

If Marky has a Meniscus injury, then my understanding is that, it requires minor surgery and most time the athlete is back regular activity’s in 2-3 weeks. I guess there is always a chance when the doctor goes in to clean the knee up that more damage is found and recovery is longer. 

I’m no doctor, but a Meniscus injury is what I’m hoping Marky has. It fits in the current time line that the Canucks are giving. 

As for the game... Canucks win 6-2 Demko makes 43 saves. 

Go Canucks Go!

I have a torn meniscus as well as a baker's cyst caused from the injury. My time line is 2-3 weeks. Basically all that needs to happen is for the wound of the surgery needs to heal. That is if the tear is minor and the piece is snipped off.

If the torn piece is stitched back up it can be up to two months recover.

Whether you get snipped or stitched depends on the size and location of the tear

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

An Oiler regulation win followed by Canucks beating Ottawa would put the Canucks in first via tie breakers.

Two teams I absolutley hate: Bettman's Welfare Knights and the Coilers and I have to pick one?:frantic:

Edited by 6string
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

An Oiler regulation win followed by Canucks beating Ottawa would put the Canucks in first via tie breakers.

I like Vegas winning in regulation to keep the Oilers below us. We will have 3 games in hand on VGK and 2 on the Oil after tonight. Battling one team for the division is better than two imo. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, SergioMomesso said:

I like Vegas winning in regulation to keep the Oilers below us. We will have 3 games in hand on VGK and 2 on the Oil after tonight. Battling one team for the division is better than two imo. 

Hate the friggin’ Oilers.  Cheering for them to lose and injuries. 

• Cheers 1