The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | Feb. 27, 2020 - 4:30 PM PST

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

9 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Rooster going to out his try pants on for a change?

questioning roussel's effort is absurd. 

the guy is still recovering from a devastating injury. it usually takes at least a full year to be back to normal. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I kind of want TT not be so dominant in the next couple games. His level of play keeps raising his value. I really want JB to sign him and we can’t afford another 6 or even 7M contract.

TT is an incredible player. I hope he stays. 

If my hope is not met then we best win the Cup this year :bigblush:

Just now, brownky said:

This is completely unrelated to our game but...

Leon Draisaitl has 99 points. He's minus 11.

...How does one even go about that? There's one-way play, then there's that. Yikes.

Lots of PP point. Remember the year Ovechkin was -35 or something like that?

9 minutes ago, brownky said:

This is completely unrelated to our game but...

Leon Draisaitl has 99 points. He's minus 11.

...How does one even go about that? There's one-way play, then there's that. Yikes.

He's been on the ice for at least 110 goals against.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:How's the weather in Ottawa today?

ajw113-the-canadian-press.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=780

Just took this shot of a small part of my yard .... its snowing but t-shirt weather, minus 2 or so.   Not that bad really ... the 96 snow storm was a lot worse ... we got 48" of snow where I lived in Victoria ... and we didn't have snow plows ha ha.  

Now.... 30 minutes from downtown, a couple of acres, zero mortgage for over ten years.  It's like settling for an old girlfriend you get along with well but don't really love that much, but her family is wealthy and they buy you a nice house to live in and put 750k into your bank account just because.  It's not all that bad - but you do pine over the one that got away...

image.jpg

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Tunderwood said:

He's been on the ice for at least 110 goals against.

Cheers

Not correct +- doesn't include powerplay points which he has 40 points so the actual calculation is roughly 99-40+11 = 60 not 110. Assumption made that he had an assist or goal for every goal made while he is on the ice and vice versa.

Edited by hockeyking

3 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Just took this shot of a small part of my yard .... its snowing but t-shirt weather, minus 2 or so.   Not that bad really ... the 96 snow storm was a lot worse ... we got 48" of snow where I lived in Victoria ... and we didn't have snow plows ha ha.  

Now.... 30 minutes from downtown, a couple of acres, zero mortgage for over ten years.  It's like settling for an old girlfriend you get along with well but don't really love that much, but her family is wealthy and they buy you a nice house to live in and put 750k into your bank account just because.  It's not all that bad - but you do pine over the one that got away...

image.jpg

Postcard beautiful. 

• Like 1