The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Ottawa Senators | Feb. 27, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, 6string said:

Well I kind of agree, but if we miss the playoffs I'm good with a complete overhaul.

Green is guilty of Einstein's famous line: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

My concern is that if we make it the coaching will remain the same, as if making the playoffs somehow justifies their inadequacy

• Upvote 1

Slow starts and digging holes, is what sunk this team for the last several seasons.

Sprinkle on a dash of turn the other cheek, and you have a recipe for a late season disaster.

It's quite astonishing to watch several of the so called "veteran leaders" on this team not just sitting back, but outright sucking at this time of the year.

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Well that sucked. Watched this piece of crap, in it's entirety, with two Sens fans. Gotta love modern technology eh, wish I didnt have the option to watch this $&!#. Painful couple hours there.

Team was flat, boring, and sure AF doesn't know how to start a game. 

Maybe Green should stop getting them to hold hands and sing kumbaya after warm up. And between periods. And on the bench.

And hum it during face offs

Hum it loudly while boxing out 

Weak $&!#.

In this painful loss, I lost the bets I made. One of them is dishes for a week.

Oh, but good game

Real &^@#ing good

$&!#

13690860_1362079760474808_27387764932279

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, xereau said:

Slow starts and digging holes, is what sunk this team for the last several seasons.

Sprinkle on a dash of turn the other cheek, and you have a recipe for a late season disaster.

It's quite astonishing to watch several of the so called "veteran leaders" on this team not just sitting back, but outright sucking at this time of the year.

Sutter lazily getting off the ice every single end of shift comes to mind. Pathetic. 

Edited by HorvatToBaertschi
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Its going to be interesting to see if Miller can drive a burning bus into the playoffs.

In all seriousness tho Miller is without a doubt the best player not named Markstrom right now. Perhaps not the most talented but he is the best.

Toffoli has been a great pick up so far, so at least theres that. Petey looked much better tonight then in Montreal but he still wasn't himself out there tonight.

The other lines were okay, but that's not enough especially if youre falling down early. Demko had a very mixed game, the first one he should've had absolutely, tho I wont falt him on the others. The defense was weak tonight by the whole team. Our dzone coverage was bad. 

I guarantee every team has had a game like tonight sometime this season so lets not lose our s**t. We stil have two games before this road trip ends and hopefully we can make it into a positive. 

GO CANUCKS GO!!! Bring it against Toronto and we can move past this.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, VC420 said:

Its going to be interesting to see if Miller can drive a burning bus into the playoffs.

In all seriousness tho Miller is without a doubt the best player not named Markstrom right now. Perhaps not the most talented but he is the best.

Toffoli has been a great pick up so far, so at least theres that. Petey looked much better tonight then in Montreal but he still wasn't himself out there tonight.

The other lines were okay, but that's not enough especially if youre falling down early. Demko had a very mixed game, the first one he should've had absolutely, tho I wont falt him on the others. The defense was weak tonight by the whole team. Our dzone coverage was bad. 

I guarantee every team has had a game like tonight sometime this season so lets not lose our s**t. We stil have two games before this road trip ends and hopefully we can make it into a positive. 

GO CANUCKS GO!!! Bring it against Toronto and we can move past this.

Bang on bud. 
to a T. 

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

The way Toronto playing, won’t be surprise Canucks get blown out like 8-2

They won’t. It’s gonna be a good game. If anything it’ll go to OT. Canucks aren’t gonna lay an egg vs TO on a Saturday night.

• Cheers 1