The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Columbus 4:00 pm l Sunday, March 1, 2020

Rate this topic

-DLC-

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

We now have to play over 500 coming home and there are some tough tough teams in the schedule ahead 

we pissed away games against lower tier teams 

now we have to get in by beating top tier teams 

You're upsetting some people with your views on things. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking the same things.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Which team is going to show up today?  So far the Canucks have had three down turns ... the first two were followed up with strings of our best games this season.   Teams tired - but think they still will come out and play a solid game.   Battle of the coaches?  Torts and TG runners up for coaches of thes year .... funny thing is top coach (Sullivan) is mired in a six game losing streak.  Sh!t happens to every team at some point - Canucks aren't out yet need the W to recover this road trip...seems like every game is becoming the most important one now.   Canucks 5-3. 

Our March schedule is going to be a killer! At a time were we really need points to make the playoffs, this is going to be a test.

3 back to backs! If Corey Hirsch is correct, 10 wins out of 18 games is going to be tough.

I believe!

16 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

We now have to play over 500 coming home and there are some tough tough teams in the schedule ahead 

Sounds doable. Isn’t that what the Canucks do lol

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

The good thing about this scenario is we'll be entering the playoffs hot.