The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Columbus 4:00 pm l Sunday, March 1, 2020

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Just now, Chris12345 said:

Been to Maui 3 times might go somewhere else to change it up but I really like Maui.

Hate big cities. 

If you really like small town Hawaii, maybe try Kauai.   Very different than Maui, but both are beautiful.

I don’t do much sightseeing on Maui anymore, so I basically stay in the area.   The beach at my resort is beautiful and doesn’t get very crowded.  I’ve been watching all the humpback whales.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, b3. said:

Man Alberts would lay out Eberle and Hall every time we played the Oilers.

Its a shame his career got ended by that puke McGratten.

yes! and those stupid lame fans were saying he stayed down to draw the penalty. 

Mcgratten didn't even apologize for his hit and those stupid calgary fans love him for some reason. 

1 minute ago, redhdlois said:

If you really like small town Hawaii, maybe try Kauai.   Very different than Maui, but both are beautiful.

I don’t do much sightseeing on Maui anymore, so I basically stay in the area.   The beach at my resort is beautiful and doesn’t get very crowded.  I’ve been watching all the humpback whales.

26ECD6FF-D1EE-4DF0-A2C5-B5DA7D468193.MOV

That's awesome!

I've heard it can rain on Kauai so I have been a bit gun shy and I love the beaches on Maui.

I'm ok with a rainy day or 2 but a week of rain would suck.

I'm not much of a night owl but I also heard Kauai shuts down at 7. It's nice to go for an icecream or whatever passed 7.

Might just have to go to Maui again!

• Cheers 1