The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Columbus 4:00 pm l Sunday, March 1, 2020

Rate this topic

-DLC-

2 minutes ago, Canucks-12 said:

I can’t control if the Canucks make or miss the playoffs. Just looking at the silver lining if they miss. 

Has nothing to do with getting high lol

Oh I get it 

It's the whole "winning the draft lotto" thing that makes me think you're high

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

Don't tweak the lines

Start Demko

That is all

The Canucks are in a tough play to the finish, when you look at the teams they go up against in these last 18, if the Canucks loose this game, the playoffs are not happening for this team

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Hilarious...nearly every other game has the officials listed but ours.

We get the leftovers.  Tonight it'll be Gritty and Betty White.  (Could be a good thing)

https://scoutingtherefs.com/2020/03/28746/tonights-nhl-referees-and-linesmen-3-1-2020/

Yeah, I noticed same thing happened yesterday too.

• Wat 1

1 hour ago, Setyoureyesontheprize said:Tryamkin can’t sign a contract with Canucks right away because of a contract clause. 

Careful you might end up in a long debate regarding this.  It is possible they release him.  As in not impossible (however unlikely).  An injury could create the space...can say IF they signed  him and he came over I'd be very, very surprised.   It would show he's serious about coming back - and it's not just postering for a better KHL contract as a few writers have made suppositions to that.   Every day that passes he doesn't re-sign is another where us fans can day dream about his speed and size solidifying our top four...for now at least there is hope.   Personally if he is serious about coming back don't see it happening until training camp regardless of whether or not we make the playoffs this year.   All comments from his Agent and Tryamkin plus management seemed to be steered towards that.  

However (hi Agent!) JB has come out of nowhere and made unexpected deals before so who really knows...I for one hope he does come back and is a matured solid defenseman for us in the mould of Chris Phillips plus the Chara upside.   Having him around would be embolding for guys like JV, well the entire roster really.   Myers plus 40lbs...

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, LateNightBus said:

The Canucks are in a tough play to the finish, when you look at the teams they go up against in these last 18, if the Canucks loose this game, the playoffs are not happening for this team

Yeah..

Quoted post was sarcastic with notes of contempt and cynicism.

Have a coffee, bud!

1 hour ago, canuck2288 said:

We now have to play over 500 coming home and there are some tough tough teams in the schedule ahead 

we pissed away games against lower tier teams 

now we have to get in by beating top tier teams 

3 California teams, CBJs twice, Arizona 3 times?