The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Columbus Blue Jackets | Mar. 01, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, 73 Percent said:

Firing a coach now is pointless imo.

But, will a pointless switch to a new coach result in less points than keeping the one failing to collect, well, points? I've not said anything about Green yet, because I haven't been following the team long enough to get a good perspective, but i'm actually leaning towards a change now. Just because he seems to be totally unable to stir around and get the team going, if only briefly. like, the solution is to stick to the current solution. 

21 minutes ago, XxS3E3DI2N2SxX said:

why?. this is hockey not play school. telling someone they cant express themselves openly is just wrong, we are pissed and should be allowed to say so. no ones running to tell their mommies here. 

OK then..."grab your pitchforks"

• Wat 1

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Apparently you are not allowed to bad mouth green on here 

but attacking people that badmouth Green is allowed 

that is a fact 

Calls coach a moron, then plays victim after being called out for it. 

• Vintage 1

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“These kind of games just don't leave you. I think it's good we have two days off now to regroup... When you play playoff hockey you're going to lose a game... and you have to reset and get ready to play. This probably is a lot like that.“ - Green

Like he will ever know...

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Vegas was underachieving massively with abetter team under your saviour Gallant. So much for being a real coach. 

I don’t think Gallant was underachieving, I think he was overachieving before and the high bar caught up to him, if that’s the reason he got fired I wouldn’t mind him as coach but for some reason I think there was something more so I reserve judgement at this time.

31 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

Are any of us Canucks fans after this?  Don’t think they deserve our support

If I can survive the '70's and early '80's I can survive this, I'll be there till the end, they just better win a cup before then or I'll come back and haunt them!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, bree2 said:

he should have shortened his bench and used his best players but he didn't!

And he choose to bench Hughes in last 10 minutes especially with PK.  Even though, Hughes don't play PK, he should have played at least one shift of PK to give a different look on PK when Columbus scored a PP goal to tie the game.

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Vegas was underachieving massively with abetter team under your saviour Gallant. So much for being a real coach. 

I don’t think Gallant was underachieving, I think he was overachieving before and the high bar caught up to him, if that’s the reason he got fired I wouldn’t mind him as coach but for some reason I think there was something more so I reserve judgement at this time.

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Actually Vegas had a winning record and now has a no lose record 

Gallant is a great coach unlike our incompetent fool of a coach 

you know very well i pushed hard for us to replace Green with DeBoer .... apparently Vegas took my advice instead 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“These kind of games just don't leave you. I think it's good we have two days off now to regroup... When you play playoff hockey, you're going to lose a game... and you have to reset and get ready to play. This probably is a lot like that.“ - Green

We haven’t even made the playoffs and he’s talking about the playoffs? Guy is out to lunch.