The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Columbus Blue Jackets | Mar. 01, 2020

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, gurn said:

My favourite word is favourite, because I use that word when discussing my favourites.

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

You spelt it wrong.

Spell check on Aisle 3!!

how i met your mother spell GIF

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, bree2 said:

we never used the Sedins on the penalty Kill:picard: our penalty kill has not been that bad this season, if you happened to watch and not just look at the highlights

Yes we have.  It was before AV though.  I'm pretty sure Crow used them as PKers.

There's always been a dilemma with TG this season.

When the team went on that extended losing streak earlier in the year, everyone wanted Green's head. 

Out of nowhere, they started playing better and had a good hold on 1st in the Pacific and now seem to be trending down quickly once again; the "fire green" demands now back.

That's the problem. There will be spurts of good play that makes fans forget about all of TG's flaws and when it doesn't hold up... the same old story all over again.

In the grand scheme of things, I think TG isn't the right coach for a team like this moving forward.

He has shown time and time again of his serious flaws in judgement during in-game situations (e.g. time-outs), his demeanor seems indifferent whenever the team loses crucial games and he is so arrogant that he will stick with his strategy even if it evidently isn't working.

Sure, he's still a fairly new NHL coach but that's been the problem. He's a rookie, very similar characteristics to Willie Desjardins before him.

A young team like this needs a well-seasoned coach. A coach that knows when to put the foot down and keep every player in check when they are playing horribly. A coach that knows how to deal with sudden situations and knows when he needs to calm his team down. 

Just my two cents.

• Upvote 1
  • Burr 1
21 minutes ago, Viper007 said:

Yes we have.  It was before AV though.  I'm pretty sure Crow used them as PKers.

hmm  I have watched for years and never seen it , but you could be right.  anyways the chances of our good players blocking shots on the pk makes me shudder on how many more injuries  we would have like Stamkos

• Hydration 1
16 minutes ago, spook007 said:

So far It seems like Green and Benning needs to be fired, Rogers arena to be burnt down, the fans to start watch white caps and half of CDC can’t spell...or was the other half...

Just another joyous day on CDC...

PERFECT!!!!

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, J-23 said:

How tf did the St.Louis Blues win a cup b4 us.

If we win this year or next year we will have won a cup sooner than the Blues as they had a 3 year head start but what are the odds.

• Templeton Peck locked, unpinned, unfeatured and unlocked this topic