The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Columbus Blue Jackets | Mar. 01, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Green. Cmon. People still support him? Wow. That Canuck73 guy even makes fun of fans for suggesting green may not be up to the task. 

Games get  tough Canucks go from 1st to wildcard and likely out of the playoffs by the time we play again.

Nope not coaching. 

Edited by fanfor42
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Fans on here fold faster than the team does, you whiners deserve this. 

Bottom line is, this game should have been 4-1 Canucks with the empty net. They had full control against an injury ravaged team with 1 win in 11. There is no way they should have lost this, especially in regulation. 

• Hydration 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Wilfred said:

Since you want to do your typical garbage @canuck73_3

1 shift in the last 10 minutes of the game. Smart stuff from the coaching staff benching one of if not the most important player.

PK took up 4 of those minutes and regular shut down rotation. Didn't work tonight. 

These overpaid veterans are supposed to lead by example for... 2 totally boneheaded penalties in the last 5 minutes? No wonder they are trusted to do something right... for the other team.

What a &^@#ing bull$&!# joke of a team this is.

• Like 1

worst road trip ever. Im starting to wonder if the Canucks win in spite of Green not because of Green. I have never wanted players off my team as much as  i want Myers , Sutter , and Rousell off my team. Horvat better kick some F$%KING  a#$ in the locker room tonight. huge softball roadtrip and these guys lay a f$%king egg in every game.

• Templeton Peck locked, unpinned, unfeatured and unlocked this topic