The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes - Wednesday March 4th 2020 at 7:30 PST - "Please don't lose again" Edition

Rate this topic

Salter

19 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Lines in practice:

Pearson-Horvat-Virtanen
Miller-Pettersson-Toffoli
Roussel-Gaudette-MacEwen
Eriksson-Sutter-Motte

I think this is actually pretty good.  Ideally I would switch Toffoli and Virtanen, but otherwise it's as good as we are going to get.  The scary part is the line combos for D which are missing.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

Looks like we may still have a shot at Lafrenierre.

Even if the Nucks came last in the league, they still would NOT have a shot at Lafrenierre; the lotto would take care of that.:o

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Makar is injured too. Day to day

Both sprint out of the gates to almost Norris type season's and then both trip just before the finish line.  At least Quinn isn't losing ground in the Calder and there is nobody other than Makar in true contention.

12 minutes ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

Both sprint out of the gates to almost Norris type season's and then both trip just before the finish line.  At least Quinn isn't losing ground in the Calder and there is nobody other than Makar in true contention.

If Kubalik stays hot and can finish with 40 goals thats hard to ignore even considering his age as an older rookie.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Three players on the fwd roster I have zero interest in watching....

ugh....

and now Hughes out.....

and it’s the coyotes.....could this game have any less appeal.

Still a winnable gave with how Demko plays at home.

35 minutes ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

I think this is actually pretty good.  Ideally I would switch Toffoli and Virtanen, but otherwise it's as good as we are going to get.  The scary part is the line combos for D which are missing.

Toffoli should absolutely be with Pearson and Horvat. Right now that line is pretty ineffective 5 on 5.

Loading up one line just makes us easier to defend. Gotta spread out the scoring. Miller and Pettersson are good enough to throw any winger with. Bo and Pearson need help.

• Cheers 3