The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes - Wednesday March 4th 2020 at 7:30 PST - "Please don't lose again" Edition

Rate this topic

Salter

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Of course we all want us to make the playoffs.  

I don’t know man there was some looney toon cheering for losses at the start of the thread haha

Edited by Devron44
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RonMexico said:

I don't believe that. Plenty of people still want a million high picks and you don't get those without missing the playoffs.

Some people want a million draft picks for the next 10years it seems haha. Like trying to build this crazy good team that we’ll never see because we’ll all be dead haha 

1 minute ago, RonMexico said:

I don't believe that. Plenty of people still want a million high picks and you don't get those without missing the playoffs.

I too believe our young core is not completed, and we shouldn’t have traded away picks for help now.  That doesn’t mean I want us to lose, and Miss the playoffs.  Imo the fans wanting picks simply don’t agree with JB thinking the rebuild is over.  Winning will shut me up.  

• Upvote 1

"Some people want a million draft picks for the next 10years it seems haha. Like trying to build this crazy good team that we’ll never see because we’ll all be dead hah"

I'll take your hyperbole as humour, thing is, some of us are old and have been waiting 50 years,

winning and more winning will shut me up as well.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I too believe our young core is not completed, and we shouldn’t have traded away picks for help now.  That doesn’t mean I want us to lose, and Miss the playoffs.  Imo the fans wanting picks simply don’t agree with JB thinking the rebuild is over.  Winning will shut me up.  

What does the rebuild is over even mean? If you aren't constantly stocking for the future, you are failing your team in the long run. That doesn't have to come through quantity either. There should never be a finite end to rebuilding. It's a constant process.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Lay a beating on the Coyotes tonight and go on a run into the playoffs. 

Get your mojo back, Canucks! 

Tonight?

I got way overly excited. Dang I double checked.

Edited by Chris12345
  • Cheers 1