The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes - Wednesday March 4th 2020 at 7:30 PST - "Please don't lose again" Edition

Rate this topic

Salter

Just now, Devron44 said:

Can you please post your junk somewhere on a different thread. You don’t have to completely go away but this is the GDT where fans come to cheer for their team. There’s plenty of negativity in other threads right now. Thanks

I am cheering for the team I'm cheering for something they can do

I don't think they can win so why cheer for that

Over the last few years they have proven to be reliable at delivering this fan base top 10 picks

• Wat 2

10 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

Cause that's not realistic at this point a top 10 pick is

Same with trying to start a "lose Canucks lose" chant on this forum right now and expecting fans to come around to that regardless of the outcome in a week. 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, You Mad Bro? said:

Man. Leon D with 4 goals and an assist. Guys just on a different level right now 

Ya that’s crazy. I don’t know how he does it. He doesn’t look spectacular to me. He seems to score most of his goals wide open on the far side of the net. Guy knows where to be on the ice. In the O zone anyway.

Even though the coilers won I guess it’s good that it just not a 3 point game

Just now, Devron44 said:

Ya that’s crazy. I don’t know how he does it. He doesn’t look spectacular to me. He seems to score most of his goals wide open on the far side of the net. Guy knows where to be on the ice. In the O zone anyway.

Even though the coilers won I guess it’s good that it just not a 3 point game

I’ve always said I’d take Leon over 97. He’s the straw that stirs that drink imo. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

When you see how competitive a guy like EP is, and how much he hates to lose, how the hell can you consider yourself a fan of the team and want to see him go through that?

It's just part of the game, great players are usually let down by the more mediocre players on the team

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

When you see how competitive a guy like EP is, and how much he hates to lose, how the hell can you consider yourself a fan of the team and want to see him go through that?

Plus I'm not the one losing the games the players are doing that on their own

I'm just pointing out at this time it is more likely to get a top 10 pick then to hold down a playoff spot, and only the team can turn it around and prove my statement wrong

• Wat 1

Just now, Arrow 1983 said:

It's just part of the game, great players are usually let down by the more mediocre players on the team

Doesn't mean you should be cheering for the team to lose when they're right in the hunt for a playoff spot.  The entire point of the regular season is to get in the playoffs. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Doesn't mean you should be cheering for the team to lose when they're right in the hunt for a playoff spot.  The entire point of the regular season is to get in the playoffs. 

It will suck a whole lot more if we just miss and get pick 15 only to get worse next season and give up a top 10 to who ever holds the pick now

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I'm just looking at the tread and the truth is this team has been treading down since the all star break and at that time we still had Marky and Boeser in the lineup

2 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

It will suck a whole lot more if we just miss and get pick 15 only to get worse next season and give up a top 10 to who ever holds the pick now

I trust Benning and Brackett to get us something good at 15.  That's where hiring a scouting expert pays off.

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I trust Benning and Brackett to get us something good at 15.  That's where hiring a scouting expert pays off.

I trust the Gms picking before Benning are tring to pick the best players which means if 12 of them do that we end up with the 13th best player