The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche | Mar. 6, 2020 7 PM PST | The Darkest Timeline Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

1 minute ago, 6string said:

Then why not call up Goldobin he's good at that but can also make plays offensivley.

Oh but wait, coach Green holds him to higher standards of fly by no body.

Coach green holds Bear to a higher standard too.  He even publicly said that Baer was soft skill, and he wants hard skill.  To me Green talks a good game, but it’s all just a facade.  He is a softy, and the veteran players know it.  Now our young guys are starting to lose confidence.  There are only 16 games left.  I’m just hoping Green doesn’t do too much damage to our young players during that time.  

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Coach green holds Bear to a higher standard too.  He even publicly said that Baer was soft skill, and he wants hard skill.  To me Green talks a good game, but it’s all just a facade.  He is a softy, and the veteran players know it.  Now our young guys are starting to lose confidence.  There are only 16 games left.  I’m just hoping Green doesn’t do too much damage to our young players during that time.  

He's a gonner if they miss out.

Can he ever get this team coming out with any fire and passion to start a game for %$#* SAKES!

Or closing like a boss! Aaaargh

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, 6string said:

He's a gonner if they miss out.

Can he ever get this team coming out with any fire and passion to start a game for %$#* SAKES!

Or closing like a boss! Aaaargh

His post game interviews say it all. I can’t handle him anymore 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Don't know who Alan North is, but I imagine the cool guy walking in with his hat who is taking gunfire and draws his pistol and fire shots right back is Miller.  Stetcher is the guy on fire - LE the one on one the phone jumping out the window ha ha...

Who's Rex Harrison as Abraham Lincoln?

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, NeilColville said:

His post game interviews say it all. I can’t handle him anymore 

As the pressure ramped up over these last 20 games (and he now has the expectation to win) Green melted away.  He’s not tough enough.  He’s a softy.  I like the guy!  He’s seemingly a really nice guy.  He’s just in way over his head now.  After this season both JB and Green are gone.  Who’s out there we might get as a new GM? 

30 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Call up Goldobin and Baertchi and rest Petterson for the playoffs ........................ LOL ........ next year :)

Edited by longsuffering
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, longsuffering said:

Call up Goldobin and Baertchi and rest Petterson for the playoffs ........................ LOL ........ next year :)

Tank baby!  Let’s get the best friggin’ lottery odds, and the highest guaranteed pick we possibly can.  :towel:

Let’s lose for Lafreniere!  Hell we are losing anyway, right?  

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

As the pressure ramped up over these last 20 games (and he now has the expectation to win) Green melted away.  He’s not tough enough.  He’s a softy.  I like the guy!  He’s seemingly a really nice guy.  He’s just in way over his head now.  After this season both JB and Green are gone.  Who’s out there we might get as a new GM? 

I can’t see Benning getting the boot. Not yet at least. Green yes. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, goalie13 said:

I look at a team like the Avalanche and feel like we are behind them, on the same arc.  If the Canucks keep developing the way they are, they should be contenders within a few short years.

Lol how do you even view the Canucks as anything close to the avalanche? They have a franchise player in MacKinnon signed to a cap friendly contract.. they have another superstar in rantanen and a great player in landeskog.. and their defense is very good now lead by makar... and then they have another grade A byram waiting in the wing next year.. along with Timmons... on top of that theres still another 2 1st rounder forward on that team... us? Forward maybe a little worse but slightly comparable... after that it's a no contest lol we have hughes... and then a bunch of aged defenseman that'll likely be gone tanev stetcher.. then a bunch of defenseman that cant play D in benn and fantenberg... nothing in the farm that suggest we will have any great defenseman coming up.. maybe couple of good average one.. vancouver will be the new toronto real soon... great forwards goalie.. no defense..