The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche | Mar. 6, 2020 7 PM PST | The Darkest Timeline Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

7 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

This will be very unpopular. I'm starting to wonder about Manny too. EP40 and Gaudette haven't really been improving on face-offs. You think they would by year two. 

It will indeed be very unpopular. Its hard to tell since we have great faceoff guys as well but are they great because they just have it or has manny helped them elevate  it and it's just taking longer with petey and gaudette. 

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I would rather listen to Justin Bieber's entire discography than listen to Lee do a Canucks game.  He should have been stripped of his citizenship for the mockery he made of HNIC with his absolutely disgraceful conduct.

tell us what you really think

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

I came across an old acoustic blues version of it a couple weeks ago. I wasn't aware of the song's history. 

I was not aware either. until your response... quick wiki read...cadence song? that makes sense for the repetition 

Edited by bishopshodan

1 minute ago, Squamfan said:

Lol what did he do

Complete lack of professionalism and openly cheering for whoever played against the Canucks on national broadcasts.  I would unplug his life support to charge a fitbit belonging to someone in a wheelchair.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Haha 1

Favourite part of my recent Vancouver trip was shouting “good shift Big Mac” at him from behind the Predators bench. He turns around kind of pissed off probably thinking it was sarcasm from the Nashville bench and when he sees it’s a fan he gives me a cool head nod of thanks. 

I look forward to him playing a bigger role on the team. 

Just now, VforVirtanen said:

Favourite part of my recent Vancouver trip was shouting “good shift Big Mac” at him from behind the Predators bench. He turns around kind of pissed off probably thinking it was sarcasm from the Nashville bench and when he sees it’s a fan he gives me a cool head nod of thanks. 

I look forward to him playing a bigger role on the team. 

Garrett was also confused and thought you had a burger.

• Haha 1