The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2020-2021 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

On 1/13/2021 at 3:43 PM, BCNeil said:

This is what the Oilers are doing for this season.

All season tickets for 20-21 will now be transferred to 21-22.

If at anytime during the season limited tickets become available, season ticket holders get first dib on packages, based on priority.

They will also continue to pay 5% interest on any money in your account.

Hopefully the Canucks follow this.  

This is a reasonable incentive for me to keep my money, I highly doubt the Canucks would do anything similar though.

• 2 weeks later...

This is one moment as a season ticket holder I can thank Covid-19, see there's always a bright light if you look LOL. If it wasn't for Covid I'd actually have to attend these games and pay out good money. Thank you Covid you've saved me a lot.  :lol: If I could now find a sunny get away to spend my savings on B) But hey you can't have every thing 

Edited by Fred65

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This team is in rough shape. Canucks said ticket renewals would be sent out in February but I guess that is not happening. They are obviously hoping for things to "Turn around" before they send out renewal packages. Honestly this team has really disappointed me this year. I fully expected a playoff bound team but it looks like they made a huge mistake in getting rid of Tanev. For the last 4 years I said TANEV is the most important player on our team. More important than Horvat, Boeser, Petty and Hughes (although hughes would now be more important). When Tanev was in the lineup we did well. He was the most underrated player on our entire team. He played HARD MINUTES every night. He is not replacable. Obviously the players know this.

Anyways I keep waiting for the Canucks to send out a renewal package so I can cancel but if they dont do it soon I will just contact them myself and cancel. I want my 5% deposit back so I can go spend it on some stocks or something worthwhile.

2 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

This team is in rough shape. Canucks said ticket renewals would be sent out in February but I guess that is not happening. They are obviously hoping for things to "Turn around" before they send out renewal packages. Honestly this team has really disappointed me this year. I fully expected a playoff bound team but it looks like they made a huge mistake in getting rid of Tanev. For the last 4 years I said TANEV is the most important player on our team. More important than Horvat, Boeser, Petty and Hughes (although hughes would now be more important). When Tanev was in the lineup we did well. He was the most underrated player on our entire team. He played HARD MINUTES every night. He is not replacable. Obviously the players know this.

Anyways I keep waiting for the Canucks to send out a renewal package so I can cancel but if they dont do it soon I will just contact them myself and cancel. I want my 5% deposit back so I can go spend it on some stocks or something worthwhile.

I forgot about renewals , I might ask for some of my credit back if nothing happens for fans attending next season , I downgraded from full 2 seats to half 1 seat just to save money 

• 2 months later...
On 4/27/2021 at 8:45 AM, WalkWithElias said:

Looks like STH renewals might be out soon , got this in my other email yesterday, over 200 new members 

8022C09B-2087-4468-8909-7D9470D580D0.png

Wow, only 200 people (and they said limited spots remain.  LOL !!!)   That's so sad but I can't blame them after another Travis Green inspired losing Season!  Maybe JB will resign all the old timers/deadwood with expiring contracts so we can get 7 more years of this Sh1T.  I guarantee you there will massive amounts of empty seats in a year or two when fans can start to attend in person.  This reeks of propaganda!

Edited by RU SERIOUS

• 3 weeks later...

I'm curious about how many STH will be calling it quits at the end of this season. How many have just had enough of the continuous failure of the club to thrive. I know we're discussing it very seriously in our family 

7 hours ago, Fred65 said:

I'm curious about how many STH will be calling it quits at the end of this season. How many have just had enough of the continuous failure of the club to thrive. I know we're discussing it very seriously in our family 

Maybe lots of cancellations will be a wake up call, 8 years of incompetence doesnt work

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Maybe lots of cancellations will be a wake up call, 8 years of incompetence doesnt work

That's what went through my mind. the only  thing that makes a real impression on FA is money IMO. I suspect there's not a lot of posters that actually pay up every season who keep telling us be patient wait until next year etc etc that's not easy when you're dropping thousands of dollars each season

I dropped my pair last summer. After seeing the team finishing last in the North Division and the rumors that say that they are keeping Benning, Green and the whole coaching staff I am glad that I left. The future doesn't look good IMHO. I hope that I'm wrong though.

Wait some STH's just got their renewal notice recently?  I thought this was dealth with months ago.  

Didn't everyone get the same offer?  Mine was paid up in full and I was given the option to either have a refund, or simply transfer it to the following season and if I did, I'd get an extra $200 account credit.  

• 1 month later...