The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Colorado Avalanche at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 06, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

14 minutes ago, PuckFather said:

Does anyone here have any doubt that another forward from Utica will be a huge improvement over Eriksson?

Baertschi keeps saying "Hi, remember me" to  Benning.  2 assists in a 2-1 win earlier today

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Crabcakes said:

Henri Richard was the captain of the best team in hockey when I first became an NHL fan.  What a player.  What a leader.  Salut.  RIP.

That was a nice tribute. Before my time and I still enjoyed the video. 

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

That’s the team that needs to show up every night. The Avs are an excellent team and we rose to the occasion. 
Nice win. If MacEwen can consistently bring that  game every night he will carve a spot for himself in the lineup. 
Solid win boys up and down the line up. 

Edited by bad alice french
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Probably.

Players would bring a good physical presence consistently are called energy guys/spark plugs for a reason and having someone who plays that way inspires you to up your game.

All you gotta do is look at a guy like Motte and see what he does for the 4th line.

IMO we need more of it on top of Zac. Could inspire a guy like Virtanen to up his game physically.

True... 

Roussel played like that last year. Hopefully he'll continue getting back up to the same level shown consistently last season. The last couple of games are a start.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Marky to make a miracle recovery?  

Oh and world peace and crap like that. 

LOL

I can so see the Canucks making the playoffs and then no one being able to go to the games because of the Coronavirus or even worse playoffs are cancelled completely 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, BarnBurner said:

True. And the thing is, he's also making a major impact on the younger guys, simply by watching his dog on the bone mentality. 

Not only is he making a complete @ss out of JD Burke, but this guy is the leading our team in scoring too.

Honestly even seeing JD Burke in text makes me feel like someone just squirted douche on me. Can we all just block him and make him fade away? 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

Edler a goal away from 100 goals and a point away from 400 points.

Would love to see him get it vs CBJ in a win.

I want revenge on Columbus real bad, can’t wait.

Lets go Eagle

1 minute ago, Arrow 1983 said:

LOL

I can so see the Canucks making the playoffs and then no one being able to go to the games because of the Coronavirus or even worse playoffs are cancelled completely 

Like when my Expos were the best team and looking to win the World Series, and then the league shut down?  :(

• Cheers 1